For more information and to register go to http://ewabeachcbdo.org/
Live, learn, grow!
- Instructed by our own Maria Olipas - introduction to the world of couponing and learning how to maximize your savings
ServSafe Certification - July 12 - August 2 (4 consecutive Saturdays from 9am-1pm
- Food industry or any restaurants who could benefit from better food handling practices.
College Planning (College and Financial Planning Workshop) July 8, 2014 (the date on the brochure is a typo) -
- Any teen and their parents from the 7th-12th grade looking to plan for college. This course will lead them into the Building a Proper Financial Foundation Workshop on July 15 & 22)
Art Narrative Project -
- For grades 4th-6th grade to learn basic art techniques.
Life in the Moku of Ewa Photography -
- For grades 7th-10th grade to learn elementary photography techniques
Building a Proper Financial Foundation (Financial Literacy Planning) -
- Since college planning starts years before a student graduates - learn to position yourself into the schools you desire and to achieve your goals.